This is a nice light dish. Easy to make and you will be full after eating a serving.
15 min cook | 5 servings | 10 min prep
- 3 cooked boneless
- skinless chicken breasts
- cubed into 2" squares 3 na | frozen broccoli
- thawed 2 cup | rotini pasta 1 pound | olive oil 2 tbsp | garlic cloves
- minced 2 na | all-purpose flour 4 tbsp | low-sodium chicken broth 2 cup | milk (any) 0.5 cup | plain Greek yogurt 0.5 cup | salt & pepper
- to taste 1 na | fresh grated Parmesan to farnish 1 na
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water
- then drain and set pasta aside.
- In a large skillet
- heat up olive oil on medium high heat then add garlic. Cook until fragrant
- about 1 minute
- then whisk in the flour
- cooking for an additional minute before adding in the chicken broth.
- Slowly whisk in chicken broth and milk. Then whisk in the Greek yogurt
- and pepper. Turn down the heat to low and let the mixture simmer until thickened
- about 5 minutes
- Serve hot with grated Parmesan on top.