These are homemade and baked so they are so much better for you then the regular cheese sticks you would buy in a restraunt. Also, the sauce that you could serve with it is buttermilk ranch or marinara sauce! So Good!
- Low-fat Cheese Sticks 16 na | Flour 0.5 cup | Eggs 2 na | Milk 0.25 cup | Panko Crumbs 1.5 cup | Dried Parsley 1 tbsp | Sea Salt 0.25 tsp | Pepper 0.25 tsp
- To start you will cut the 16 cheese sticks in half so you will have 32 small sticks. Then you will crack the 2 eggs in a bowl and add the 1/4 cup of milk in the bowl and mix.
- grab the panko crumbs
- sea salt
- pepper and dried parsley
- mix all these ingredients together in another bowl.
- When your finished with all this you will grab a cheese stick and dip into the egg and milk mixture then dip in the panko crumb mixture
- and keep doing this until you finish all of them.
- When your done with this you will stick the 32 cheese sticks in the freezer on a cookie sheet for 25-30 min.
- when the time is up you can grab as many cheese sticks as you want from the freezer to cook (it does not need to be all of them). You will preheat the oven for 400 degrees and cook them for about 20-30 minutes depending on how crispy you want them.