Healthy and delicious pancakes by dulcevie.com
20 min cook | 20 servings | 5 min prep
- whole wheat flour 0.666667 cup | rolled oats 0.666667 cup | baking powder 1.5 tsp | cinnamon 0.25 tsp | pumpkin spice 1 tsp | vanilla 0.5 tsp | honey 1 tbsp | salt 1 pinch | milk 1.25 cup | pumpkin puree 0.5 cup
- In a bowl combine flour
- baking powder
- pumpkin pie spice
- and salt.
- Mix in milk
- and vanilla.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Turn on stove (or pancake griddle).
- Spoon batter onto pan (or griddle)
- Cook on medium/high heat for approximately 2 minutes (per side)