I found this recipe in The Anti-Inflammation Diet and Recipe Book by Jessica Black.It is very good! You can vary the spice level too, depending on how you or those you are serving like it.200 calories per servingThe seasoning can also be used for fish, chicken, or turkey.
- wild salmon fillets 1 na | garlic powder 1 tbsp | dried parsley flakes 1 tbsp | dried basil 1 tbsp | thyme 2 tsp | cayenne pepper 1 tsp | sea salt 1 tsp | ground pepper 0.25 tsp | olive oil (for cooking) 1 tbsp
- Mix seasonings together and spread onto a flat plate.
- Invert the salmon into the seasoning
- then flip over
- making sure to coat all areas.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Before the oil begins to smoke
- place salmon flesh-side down in the pan.
- Turn the salmon after about 3 minutes.
- Continue cooking until flesh is still a little rare in the middle when tested with a small knife
- about 2-3 more minutes.
- Serve with rice
- steamed veggies