Measure the size of your wrist size and then snip two strands of yellow nylon wire about 20cm longer than that (usually each should be kept 35cm long); next, you can start to make the Carrick Bend for your friendship bracelet:
1. Fold the thread ① and lay its below tip across the another one; then put the thread ② under the folded location of thread ①;
2. Hold the above half tip of thread ② to weave through the existed thread sections over and under according the diagram shows;
3. Adjust the four thread tips and slightly tighten the thread.
Step2: Complete the Carrick Bend for friendship bracelet
1. As shown in the diagram 1 & 2, take another two 35cm long red thread strands and weaving in the corresponding methods along the outer edge of the yellow ones;
2. In the next, repeat the same processes along the inner of yellow ones with two 90cm long red threads.
3. Ensure the red threads staying beside the yellow ones and then pull tightly all the threads.
Step3: make the Alpine Bend for rest friendship bracelet portion
According to the diagrams shows, the rest portion of bracelet is consisting of mass Alpine Bends.
Step4: make the closure
This Site and third parties who place advertisements on this Site may collect and use information about your visits to this Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like to obtain more information about these advertising practices and to make choices about online behavioral advertising, please click here