I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping for kitchen goodies lately since I’m working on getting everything together for my new kitchen. (Move in day cannot come soon enough!) When I first started this retail adventure, I only found boring appliances and plain kitchen tools…and then I struck gold. Over, and over, and over again! Today I’ll be sharing 10 sweet finds to spice up your kitchen (pun intended). Check them out below and get ready to revamp your cooking space!
1. Hand towels. I ordered a few different hand towels from this line. They are adorable!
4. An apron! I love collecting aprons. They’re lifesavers when you’re having guests over and you’re still working with food and don’t want to ruin your outfit. Anthropologie has a bunch of cute ones.
6. Colorful cast-iron. I just got one of these cast-iron Dutch ovens for my birthday. It adds such a lovely pop of color to my cookware.
9. Fun flatware! I think these are adorable. I actually bought the iron stamps to do it myself, but it’s really hard to do.
10. Cork it! Never use a boring bottle stopper again. I’ve always thought this bow stopper from BHLDN is so sweet.
Are you going to spice up your kitchen? Share your favorite finds below and let me know which one of the above you like best, too!