You may remember Lauren’s post about the key essentials she keeps in her handbag at all times (if you missed it, check it out here). And we can’t tell you how excited we were to see our very own LaurenConrad.com members take photos of the staples they keep in their own bags. It’s one of our favorite things in the world when we see that you guys get inspired by one of our blog posts. And in turn, you guys inspire us all the time as well!
Kelby laid all of her items out in a clean, organized fashion, which made it so easy for us to take a little peek into her purse. Here’s how our Chic described her handbag staples:
- Sunglasses case
- Blog business cards – because you never know who you’ll run into!
- Compact mirror/brush combo
- Body butter – useful and smells good!
- Medicine, hair necessities, lipstick, lipgloss
- Pen, headphones that work with my iPhone (which I used to take this photo!)
- Wallet – a gift from my mother-in-law who is from England!
We love how Kelby’s collection includes her beauty necessities, her in-case-of-emergency items (Tylenol is a must!), and things every working woman should carry with her (we never leave home without our own business cards). Congrats to Kelby, this week’s Chic!
What three things do you never leave home with?
Let us know what your staple items are in the comments below.
XO Team LC