Today is the first official day of Spring! And there’s a lot to get excited about now that spring has sprung–gorgeous blooms, warmer weather, Girl Scout cookies, and if you’re like me… pretty pastels! I love the feminine appeal of pastels and this season they’re more popular than ever. Major designers like 3.1 Phillip Lim, Jill Stuart and Louis Vuitton featured the trend in their Spring 2012 collections. I also incorporated the muted palette into the spring lines of Paper Crown and my LC Lauren Conrad collection.
If you’re looking to add a touch of pastel perfection to your closet, look no further: Here are ten pretty pastel pieces that are sure to freshen up your spring wardrobe…
- Add some color to your casual wear with these pale apricot MIH jeans:
- This bold Oliphant necklace makes a minty style statement:
- Embrace the peplum, one of the most ladylike trends of the moment, with this pale pink Carven top:
- Wear these LC Lauren Conrad Peep-Toe Platforms with a flirty sundress for the perfect warm weather look:
- Sport these Ray-Ban sunnies for a stylish finish:
- These Rachel Zoe flats are an excellent example of a perfect spring staple:
- Be a lady in lavender with this Topshop pleated shirtdress:
- This mint Topshop sweater would look great with pastel pants or skinny jeans for a chic daytime look:
- Do a sleek twist on femme pastels with this leather clutch by Paul Smith:
- Lastly, sport this pastel blue ASOS watch for a delicate pop of color:
Which piece is your favorite? Are you excited to add pops of pastel to your spring wardrobe?