I don’t know about you, but when it comes to Valentine’s Day, chocolate is one of the only things on my mind. So if you’ve got a knack for crafts and a craving for chocolate, this is the Valentine’s DIY for you. Behold: Darling Dynamite! It’s simple, sweet and oh-so-clever. Roll a few up for friends or give one to your special someone with a cute card. No matter what, it’s a sweet way to say, “You’re the bomb!”
Makes 1 Darling Dynamite
What you will need…
- 3 packs of Rolos
- 1 sheet of red construction paper
- 2 black pipe cleaners
- scotch tape
- Trim the construction paper into three pieces and wrap each piece around a pack of Rolos and secure with tape. Hold onto the excess construction paper for now.
- Wrap the pieces of construction paper around each pack of Rolos and secure with a bit of tape.
- Gather the three packs of wrapped Rolos into a bunch and secure with a pipe cleaner.
- Using the excess construction paper from Step #1, make a tag with the message “Darling, you’re dynamite!” (Other message suggestions: “You’re a blast!” or “You’re the bomb!”) String the tag onto the pipe cleaner.
- Lastly, the second pipe cleaner in the middle of the three packs of Rolos, trimming off the end so that your “fuse” is an inch or two long.
Isn’t this an adorable idea?
Do you have a crafty Valentine idea? Share it in the comments below. Better yet–upload a photo and share the link for all to see!