You’ve made a list, checked it twice, bought everything on it, except you just realized you’re still desperate for a few extra gifts and of course, stocking stuffers! Each year my mother has been known to forget stocking stuffers until the eleventh hour. And understandably so. It’s easy to lose sight of such details when you’re in the midst of the crazed holiday milieu. Needless to say, I’ve rounded up 10 great gift ideas, which are perfect for anything or anyone that may pop up at the last minute…
1. Good Luck Mini Emergency Kit
2. J.Crew Satin Jewelry Roll
3. Obaz Hot Pink Mace Defense Spray (Perfect for the independent woman!)
4. Lush Gingerman Bath Bomb
5. LC Lauren Conrad Crystal Bobby Pin Set
6. Knock Knock Baking Notes Notepad (They have different versions of these notepads at almost every Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie… there are shopping lists, to do pads, etc.)
8. L’Occitane Vanilla Flower Hand Cream
9. Gift cards are always great gifts! (Click here to learn how to make a Gift Card Snow Globe as seen below.)
10. Bucky Balls (These are great for guys or gals. And they are truly addicting. I’ve seen them at Brookstone, Urban Outfitters and even Aaah’s.)
If all else fails, candles are excellent last minute gifts (and nice stocking stuffers too). Click here to learn about my favorite candles and why they are perfect when you’re in a pinch.
What’s your go-to last minute gift?
If you have any other stocking stuffer ideas, share suggestions and links in the comments below.
P.S. Looking for the perfect New Year’s Eve outfit? Click here to check out my complete NYE Style Guide!