All of us here at LaurenConrad.com have the best time scouring your recipes and adding the cream of the crop to the Dine Gallery. Well ladies, I stumbled upon a goldmine (filled with pumpkin and butterscotch, of course) and I want to share it with all of you today…
Without further ado, I present to you: Laura Flournoy’s Soft Pumpkin Cookie recipe!
Laura describes them as “Amazing bite-sized cookies that are perfect for any party or get together!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 (15 ounce) canned pumpkin
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. of baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 10 ounces of butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- Cream together: butter, sugar
- Add: egg, vanilla, canned pumpkin (I used Pumpkin Puree)
- Sift together: flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt
- Add butterscotch chips and mix until just incorporated
- Portion dough using a tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes
Are you going to give Laura’s recipe a try?
P.S. Thanks for sharing your great recipe, Laura!