As you may have noticed, I’m slightly obsessed with doing fun things on my nails these days. Holidays are always a great excuse to get creative. Here’s my Independence Day inspired manicure. I used the stick-on nail polish in blue + white nautical stripes and added one simple solid red nail to each hand.
- clear base/top coat
- red nail polish
- stick-on nail polish strips
- nail file
- cuticle nippers (optional)
- Apply a thin base coat, and then fit the correct nail polish strips to each finger. Skip any random one you want and leave it for the red polish. I chose the ring finger.
- (Optional) Cut the excess off with cuticle nippers or scissors.
- File the edges. This will give you a perfect edge with the nail polish strip.
- Paint the plain nail red. I did 2 coats.
- Go over everything (polish strips + red nail) with a clear top coat.
I hope you all have a great 4th of July. Be safe. Can’t wait to see your photos!
P.S. Click here to learn how to upload and post your photos!