With warmer temps in full swing and shorter hemlines on the horizon, here are a few of my personal tips for getting your stems summer ready.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate! I recommend Fresh’s Brown Sugar Body Polish or making your own. A great scrub will slough away dead skin cells, leaving your legs polished and primed for increased moisturizer absorption.
- Moisturize. Twice a day–once in the morning (after you shower) and once at night before bed.
- Be mindful. Especially with what you put in your body! Before a big event and during the summer season I aim to really cut down my intake of salt and refined sugars. Staying hydrated is also really important if you want to reduce bloating and water retention.
- Lunge, lift and squat. To keep your legs lovely year round, get in the habit of squeezing in a few sets of lunges, leg lifts and squats every day. This will totally pay off come summertime.
- Keep it tan. Nothing slims your legs more than a great tan! While I suggest opting for sunless options, a little Vitamin D is never a bad idea.
Speaking of sunless tanners, what’s your go-to sunless tanning product?